Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Color Names

(Topic created: 11-05-2021 02:15 PM)
RebootRenegade
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I know I suggested this before but it would be amazing if the names of the closers would be display and could be ajusted in the color palette. I am colorblind and it might seem strange to you (like, if he can't see the right colors does it matter?) but knowing the colors I'm picking or being able to tweak them mean a lot. I know you have the setting for people who are colorblind but it's not the same and know what the actual colors I'm picking are. This is Android, I should have some choice other than what the system says. Choices and customization is why I have an Android and not an Apple after all šŸ˜†.
2 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Samsung should be a pioneer in what you ask for...and/or that Samsung can implement something that can help you better.šŸ™šŸ»šŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ’ŖšŸ¼šŸ’ŖšŸ¼
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @RebootRenegade ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team