Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Customization - Phone Icon - Color

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 06:08 PM)
FrankGP07
Star
Options
Suggestions
Beta 2 brought the teal colored phone icon. Perhaps take a poll on next survey to see if users like the old green used in current beta 3. My opinion I liked the new teal color for phone app.

Or it would be awesome to have Samsung let users toggle between 2 colors for each Samsung app icon. More customization for users right out the default without having to use good lock. Remember Samsung your main objective here is to be different than the competition, sure subtle adoptions like the new lock screen menu is awesome keeps the competition on their toes but remember you already have an competitive edge by having an U.I that allows freedom for the user to format their phone uniquely to cater to individuals want and needs. Example is Apple great products but very restrictive I get that is their mission simplicity but I believe Samsung you can give simplicity by having a even greater U.I and allowing people to express who they are in customization right off the bat without having to download and additional app. Sure if people want more options then yes let's keep refining the good lock app. But anyways that's my suggestion here. 
5 Replies
Options
Suggestions
I also liked the new color but i guess we were the minority. Everyone else complained so they removed it
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
I agree. I hope Samsung would at least release it as an optional icon pack. I liked the refreshed look.
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Kinda funny this is a thing, I mean, you can customize the wallpaper and color palette of the UI now. But I do agree, those colors were better. But something about them seemed to childish.
Vikk
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Why do your related post include a dynamic island? Oh jeez, not again. It's the most cringe thing ever. Eww, Apple! My eyes!
FrankGP07
Star
Options
Suggestions
@Vikk not sure why it has Dynamic island as related...must've automatically placed it there. Dynamic island is not good I laugh everytime I see that thing. Happy Samsung user here. iOS is childplay lol.
0 Likes