Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Customization.

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 08:49 AM)
Firsttimetester
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
@userGj22vB51qt! Please read this! You guys are falling behind of on customization stuff. The lock screen for example. Apple is catching up to us with alarming rapidity. I want to be able to absolutely customize the **bleep** out of my phone whether that be choosing the unlock animation, to changing the lock screen clock more than I currently can, changing the charging animation, idk just seems like Apple is catching up in the customization area of phones, and when they eventually catch up and pass Samsung, I'm gonna hafta switch. Thanks for reading this!

4 Replies
Firsttimetester
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Also, shutter lag in the camera app is super annoying to be honest, is there any way to fix that samsung?
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Let's not be hyperbolic. Just because Apple has a couple of unique customization options doesn't mean that Samsung suddenly is falling behind. Samsung's customization suite, especially with Goodlock, is literally second to none.
Options
Suggestions
Agree! Love Goodlock. Unfortunately, several of the key modules are not yet updated. 😕 Might not be until 2023 one article stated.
Not good. LockStar is one of the modules, so my lock screen is super boring for a while. NavStar also down.
Let's go Goodlock team!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes