Did you mean: 

Original topic:

DOUBLE TAP ON THE BACK OF PHONE

(Topic created: 09-30-2021 12:35 PM)
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It would be awesome if Samsung implement the tap tap features on the next software update. Rn i am using google tap tap app .the ones where we double/triple tap on the back of phone to take screenshot/ open camera/ open specific app that we choose/ activate sensors so on. I am pretty sure this is possible on the samsung software and they can even add more customization to look better than others like iphone which  has this feature from last 2 years i guess.Thanks 
4 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
You can customize with One hand operation different gesture to do things more easily...a lot of options.
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Really? I have never used one hand operation. I will give it a try later. Can you also tap on the back of the phone for gestures? If so, can you tell me how to activate it? Thanks a lot. 😊
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Everything is swiping but ...is super easy to setup and use, you can customize a lot of things.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Rosekh  ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes