Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Dark Mode And Light Mode App Icons

(Topic created: 10-10-2022 09:10 AM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Does anyone else prefer that when you you change from light theme to dark theme, your icons color icons change? Me personally, I just like it consistent and I just want the light theme icoons on dark. What do yall think?
0 Likes
6 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Can't hurt to have the choice for either in either mode tbh
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Though it will take more storage. If Samsung tries to add more and more options it'll eventually count up to the point where it'll take up quite a bit.
0 Likes
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Software is optimized as much as possible to reduce this issue, if you have a problem with space filling up too quickly, opt for a higher storage unit for the next planned upgrade.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes, I know it is optimized, but having more options to turn things on and off still takes up a bit of storage. I have no problems with it taking up a bit because I don't take pictures often, but later on, I would not want an OS that takes up 1/4 of my storage considering the fact I have 256GB and the lowest option is 128GB. It's not whether I should pick a higher storage unit for the next upgrade since I don't even fill my phone up with much content, but the availability that is left in the storage.
0 Likes
NotHughMahn
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Even on the 512GB version, the software takes at most, 50GB, and this decrease on lower-end models, like ~20GB on the 128GB model, so an extra option like this will take up maybe >5 bytes as it will be stored as some instruction, and not pictures.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes