Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Dynamic Notification

(Topic created: 10-10-2021 05:14 PM)
MrG21
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I'm still lobbying for dynamic notifications/adaptive notifications where the notifications adopts the color of each icon so when you pull down to see notifications YouTube would be red, Facebook notifications would be blue, Instagram would be brown etc 
3 Replies
Eternal_d
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Sounds too good to be true. Love the idea but this is something that should be rolled out at the operating system level with Google. Like the issues with notifications within the Google platform Samsung will probably default to that is something for Google to fix. But I agree. If Samsung could find a way within Android 12 to do it, submit it to Google, then everyone wins but right now I bet they just try and get the software they've been given to work with one ui4 before taking on big challenges like this.
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree; it would be wonderful if we could have a color notification for a specific app.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MrG21 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team