Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 Google maps

(Topic created: 11-18-2021 06:10 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Please add the option or just disable the the thing where when you start maps navigation on your watch it will turn on the screen on your phone and leave it on with maps on it. When I was walking and started walking directions on my watch my phone then turned on and what ended up happening was because it was in my pocket my leg was simulating touch interactions and ended the directions while I was walking and had to walk back because I missed my turn. I would still like to have the navigation on my phone when I start it on my watch just not it turning the screen on my phone.
0 Likes
4 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
You can already disable this. On the watch, open the Google Maps update and go to Settings and turn off the option you're looking for.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
Options
Suggestions
The auto-launch option? It doesn't work it's broken for me. And I just said in my message that I would still like to have the navigation on my phone I just don't want the screen to go on there's no option for this on Google maps on the watch or phone they need to change this or add an option
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
Ah, I see what you mean. Although you can manually turn the screen off, it would be best that it had an option to not even turn on.

Great suggestion šŸ‘ŒšŸ½

@USBetaModerator can you please share this with the development team?

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "āœ“ Accept as Solution" button.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team