Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gallery Trash.

(Topic created: 11-13-2023 12:21 PM)
spcsc
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Add the option to have a deleted photo skip the trash and simply get deleted (effectively disabling trash, it would sit in gallery settings.)

instead of deleting the photo, going to trash and perma deleting it, it would perma delete instantly. 

Also, add a way to lock the trash, so when clicking on the icon, it requires a unlock method to proceed. (So no one can see your photos your deleting, especially if they are sensitive.)
8 Replies
Achyuth
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Yeah this option used to exist before on one ui 5. I have no clue why they would do this.
spcsc
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Because it's a great thing privacywise, if your deleting sensitive photos, you have to go to the trash to delete it, and anyone with your phone can do that. So, why not lock it or skip it entirely? It's just a risk.
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Because before one ui5 it was samsung cloud that backed up photos and videos thus that option was available and now that it backs up to onedrive (microsoft) it's kept for 30 days like the recycling bin on onedrive does
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
That's pretty much exactly why
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
There has been so many discussions already. It looks like samsung dev team is totally careless and ignoring opinions of the people. They are the kings, indeed. There has been multiple discussion threads regarding this already. It should've been already there in the last beta.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Doesn't seem like a priority, to me at least. But maybe it will come in 6.1
0 Likes
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I think this discussions are just to keep up the hype. I didn't see anything recommended coming out of these suggestions. even if it was, maybe very few. Dev team please don't get offended.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you and drop some
0 Likes
izephyr
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I can't wait for 6.1 that already existed in 5.1

0 Likes