Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Get rid of the Do not Disturb turned on notification

(Topic created: 09-06-2023 06:15 AM)
latrelljennings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I don't feel like it's necessary. If it's a must, added it to the quick panel at least as a notification. This just takes up room and the fact that I can't turn it off is annoying.
7 Replies
dlipetz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I rely on that notification as a reminder when DND is on. Agree that you should be able to set it on/off though.
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Do you have a watch? Are you enabling do not disturb on it?
0 Likes
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Go to settings, notifications, tap Do not disturb and you'll see the following. A simple search would have quickly found this setting! You should probably go back to iOS because Android is obviously way too advanced for you Latrell Jennings and all you're doing is complaining here and saying iOS this, iOS that!Screenshot_20230906_091417_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230906_091336_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
smalls717
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

... they're asking how to not have the notification permanently listed. It's a regular scheduled "do not disturb" time frame.. (like every night for sleep).. I agree it's annoying to have it listed. Just like I don't want it listed my wifi or Bluetooth is on.. I don't want this on. It blocks you from being able to turn the notification off... super annoying. 

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jaixe5587
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
As an alternative solution that might provide a middle ground - I agree that the notification bar is a bit annoying if the intent is to stop seeing them, but I also understand that there needs to be a way for someone to identify whether DND mode is on or not. I'd recommend the quick panel setting, but maybe instead of a bar notification, could a persistent icon be added next to the vibration, wifi, and signal icons that would at least indicate whether they have DND mode on or not?
smalls717
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Thanks! It is super annoying... can't it be a simple as having it listed up at the very top by the time... the same as how you can see if you're wifi is on.. (top left, super small icon)... that's be AWESOME..

0 Likes