Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

If you feel the beta is lagging. Must try this

(Topic created: 10-06-2021 09:01 AM)
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
If you feel your Galaxy is lagging, you can try turning off the blur effects under Accessibility > Visibility enhancements > Reduce transparency and blur > ON. 
I saw this way in twitter and i did. My S21U is much more smooth! Like amazing. But reduce transparency and bulr, it will cause a little display different. I guess the Beta team is still working on transparency and bulr animations, Hope we can have no lag in beta 3. 

12 Replies
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
If anyone want to rollback or withdrawalā€¦ please try this, your galaxy will smoother than One UI 3.1 again.
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I believe it's off by default. I've never touched this setting and it's off already.
0 Likes
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Sorry, i mean off is turn it on, reduce the transparency and blur
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Edit it. Thanks remind
Gendo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
You know what? You're right. Pulling down the notification shade is MUCH smoother. And the jank One UI is gone. Nova launcher has been smooth since Beta 1 so I haven't left it because One UI was jittery, but I might have to give it a go now. Thanks!
0 Likes
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Nice! That is helpful for you too. I think the beta2 they add more transparency and bulr animation, but may not optimize good. Turn on the reduce transparency, the Galaxy is perfect smoother
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Ha! I told Samsung this early on and I'm glad they added this toggle.
Mello_o
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ha! Thanks for your contribution!! I hope they can optimize better of transparency and blur in Beta 3. turn on the reduce transparency, some display is wired, like app folder page, and will lost blur effect.
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Mello_o ,

Thank you for your Tip. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team