Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Material you

(Topic created: 11-11-2021 06:33 PM)
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Sounds like we get a half asses material you. Google literally developed Android 12 around the idea that your phone should adapt to you. Ive come to like the subtle and soft colors of one ui 4 but the fact that it feels like I'm getting the same 2 shades of blue, random colors of tan or purple, One ui 3 animations, half assed system wide theme matching, terrible night shot textures and style. I love samsung. I have MULTIPLE samsung products in my home. And will continue to use them and love them. But my phone? Maybe a Google Pixel will be good for me. Hopefully in the future I can come back to a seamless Galaxy that has integrity in its software. As much as i don't like Apple at least the software is developed. Stop worrying about new features and refine what's already there. Just to leave those features behind in 2 years.
Looking forward to the s22. But depending on how that goes. Will be my decision to a new path or not. 
2 Replies
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
.Screenshot_20211111-233612_Gallery.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes