Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 06:06 PM)
userOCLOSVxpsd
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I think that Samsung messages would be much better than Google Message if they added RCS and could add emojis to texts, images and content that is shared, with that they would surpass them much more. 

4 Replies
KBWolf
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I still think Samsung Messages has the better UI, but man, are they far behind Google in terms of features. Would switch over if I could even activate rcs and it'd be even better if there were reactions like you mentioned.
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
I use Samsung Messages and I have RCS Messaging and can add emojis to my messages RCS Messaging is a carrier thing and has to be enabled by them for example AT&T and TMobile only allow RCS Messaging via Google Messages and won't allow it with Samsung Messages really doesn't make sense to me should be allowed no matter what Messaging App you use
LauraRG
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What phone do you have though? And what carrier? Samsung messages is not the default on s22 and newer and thus the RCS feature is no longer valid unless your carrier allows it. So if you want RCS you must use Google Messages unless Samsung puts it back on Samsung Messages which I would love. But that's why I use Google messages now cause the RCS is gone in Samsung Messages for myself but it was there before. So it isn't my carrier this time.
0 Likes
J1134
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
That's why I stopped using samsung messages. I would like to still use it if they added rcs