Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More of Google's design language.

(Topic created: 09-20-2021 11:11 AM)
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I would really love to see more of Google's take on Android 12 in One UI 4. It's what I love so much about Android 12 this year. Google nailed the design. If One UI 4 isn't similar, I might just have to opt for a pixel just to get the design language of material you.
0 Likes
8 Replies
MangoKiwi
Comet
Options
Suggestions
And for some reason the app won't let me like this post but I completely agree. As close to the Pixel Android 12 would be awesome. I don't even care if you have to put your dumb Samsung skin on top because of whatever.. just more of that please.
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Wow. The app really won't let people like comments😅. I agree with all of this.
0 Likes
Brauska
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I completely agree, I love One UI for what it is, but it time to change it up! Or honestly I'll just switch to a Pixel 🤷‍:male_sign:
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Suggestions
:hundred_points:
0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I am hopeful that the major changes are going to come with the beta updates later on. I've heard that they have lots of bugs and are unable to release at once and they are working to fix it.
0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for sharing. This must be quite a big change for Samsung one ui to handle🤔.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @JohanT98 ,

Material You will be applied in the design direction of One UI 4 rather than in the way of "Android 12" in our future software updates.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JohanT98
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Well then. Might be grabbing a Pixel 6. Will see.
0 Likes