cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Number of icons in the collapsed quick settings panel.

(Topic created: 10-12-2023 10:17 AM)
Axl_
Halo
Options
Suggestions
With the latest version of QuickStar and the second beta, we are able to change the number of icon columns in the full quick settings panel. I wish we could also change the number of icons on the collapsed quick settings panel through the regular UI or QuickStar. That way, we could make the number of icons in the collapsed quick settings panel match the custom number of icon columns in the full quick settings panel. Currently, we are required to select six icons for the collapsed quick settings panel.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

4 Replies
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
This is a good idea to as some people may not need or want 6 all the time. I personally might like more than six if it would fit. Maybe 7 or 8 even if they have to be slightly smaller to fit
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
Yes ☝️
0 Likes
Axl_
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Years ago, you could swipe horizontally for more quick settings. I liked it.
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team