Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 emojis are horrible

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 08:47 PM)
LottKingTutt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
One thing that I noticed right off the bat was how bad the emojis are now. The new emojis are a huge downgrade with less details, they look more arcade style like how the old emojis looked back in 2012. The one ui 5 emojis are by far way better quality and has way more details to them.

One UI 6 emojis 

One UI 5 emojis 

21 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Agreed, but it might be also a android 14 thing because if you look at the Gboard emojis they look the same, I might be mistaken and maybe the UI 6 overrides the emojis "font"
LottKingTutt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yea I noticed that, but that's the reason why I nevered used the gboard and Google messages because I didn't like the way the emojis looked. Samsung emojis look better.
avereimi
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

For me gboard emojis never changed, they were and still are just samsung's

0 Likes
PossiblyLucky
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I love them. Previous ones looked ugly and outdated now.
userPyPcIZXL9R
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Maybe this will deter me from overly using emojis so much now, lol. Not a fan of them either
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Well I like them 😍🙏💪:hundred_points:
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Dont change them back, the new ones are great but will just take some people time go get used to them.
Options
Suggestions
No, they're far less clear what they mean now.