Did you mean: 

Original topic:

One UI 6 emojis are horrible

(Topic created: 12-07-2023 07:04 AM)
LottKingTutt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
One thing that I noticed right off the bat was how bad the emojis are now. The new emojis are a huge downgrade with less details, they look more arcade style like how the old emojis looked back in 2012. The one ui 5 emojis are by far way better quality and has way more details to them.

One UI 6 emojis 

One UI 5 emojis 

Members_ppFBgUf
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

It's not about getting used to them. They're just not as good to me. I want them off my **bleep** phone. They needa at least let you chose. I've always hated using emojis on Facebook and now all of them on my phone look like that. 

Casosix
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I think they look good overall, though there's a few that are a bit off such as 😭😳🧑‍🦰😶‍:fog:️😤:hundred_points:💨🕳
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Personally, i think these are among my favorite emojis ever. I cant decide whether i like these or Whatsapp emojis more. It's a welcome change for me. The old ones were less alive and seemed a bit too realistic. These are more playful and expressive and thats what emojis are supposed to do anyway.
Webkit
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Agree with original post, the new emojis look so bland and have no "personality" or distinction at all. The original set are one of the few emoji sets that still have some distinction to them. Sounds silly but is actually one of my favourite things about buying Samsung phones.

userCaTnYImE2X
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Ugh I hate them too. Reminds me of ios emojis. This makes me wanna go back to the old version 😭
LottKingTutt
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Yea I have an iPhone also and they do look like the ios emojis but less polished.
0 Likes
userIlmGqETe9f
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I can't believe how many people care about what the emojis look like. I might be in the minority to not care at all. Maybe samsung should sell custom emoji packs in the theme store so people can buy and set their own default.
LEJY
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Les émojis de One Ui 5 sont tellement plus beaux que ceux de One Ui 6. Ceux de One Ui 6 nous renvoient dans le passé👎...J'ai abandonné beaucoup d'applications(Google message) parce qu'ils étaient laids par rapport à ceux de One Ui 5 mais là, One Ui 6 veut decevoir. Je souhaitais meme que vous créer un WhatsApp propre à Samsung disponible dans le Galaxy Store et qui utilisera ceux de One Ui 5 qui sont bien meilleurs que ceux de WhatsApp Android. Svp ne les changez pas pour ceux de One Ui 6🥺💔

0 Likes
Brho0m13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

I agree this is the worst thing I have ever seen how can I go back to the old emoji

We must all reject it until the old comes back

Members_ppFBgUf
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

100% agree. I hate the new emojis with a passion. Please Samsung at least let us chose which version of emojis we wanna use. Don't try to copy apple. Embrace what makes Samsung unique.