cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please add some color to this $1400 Galaxy S 23 Ultra.

(Topic created: 10-28-2023 07:13 PM)
Skipperslilbuddy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I can't believe this is the best Samsung can do on their flagship phone. I understand their may be limitations due to operating in dark mode, but this is just plain ugly. Other than a little bit of blue, this is absolutely the ugliest Samsung I've ever owned. Even the free Affordable Connectivity Programs phone looks better than the galaxy S 23 Ultra. I left the Beta program and did a factory reset hoping I'd get my old look back, but it looks like I'm stuck with the ugliest looking phone in the neighborhood until it's fixed or I feel like taking the time to down grade my android version. 

Looks like a color scheme from a phone Wednesday Adam's would use. And it's depressing. 

21 Replies
Options
Suggestions
you can use the material you wallpaper themeing if you want color...
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It's called changing the colors which u can do urself..no need to come on here complaining over something u can change quick and easy.
Skipperslilbuddy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Really? What a wonderful suggestion. I had no idea that's what wallpapers and themes did.
... And here I was ready to toss this phone in the garbage.
0 Likes
camb8
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
I'm a switch soon to da pixel 8 pro I swear
0 Likes
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Also, do we know why Samsung removed the Material You feature that allowed users to pick a color scheme after applying a background? It now (since One UI 5 (it was there in One UI 4) takes 4/5 extra and unnecessary steps to change the color palette after applying a new wallpaper.
Options
Suggestions
I use Repainter to fix it

You can get pure black backgrounds instead of the "dark gray"
Jay3578
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Use dark gray to repair what? Did you mean to respond to someone else? 🫢
0 Likes
faithoverfear1787
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
You can use theme park or the color pallette
iampixl
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
All I read was meeehhh, meeeeeh...my phone is now ugly. Please Samsung next time don't open betas to all users, unless they REALLY understand what it means to be a tester.