cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Please let us stack smaller widgets on top of larger widgets.

(Topic created: 08-22-2022 07:31 AM)
Dustin13
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I love the stackable widgets feature. But the one thing I would change would be the ability to create a __ x 2 widget and stack a __ x 1 widget following it. For example I would like to use a 2 space high weather widget and then be able to swipe to the Google search widget bar that's only 1 space high.  
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

userGiMoLOD1Ye
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Also another thing with this is that not all widgets are not stackable with one another. Example you can't stack Reminders does not appear as an option to stack with the Calendar widget. I know it was certainly possible at one point because I was able to do it before one of the beta updates and now I can't. This is specifically on the 5x6 layout. I cannot resize the widget to span the entire 5 columns despite being able to before
0 Likes