Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Quick Panel Animation..

(Topic created: 10-15-2021 08:34 PM)
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
This occurs for me with or without a theme. Can the quick panel animation be revised so this "wipe" effect is removed? It looks choppy if you bring up the panel at a certain speed.

You can see this if you slowly bring the panel back up

Quick Panel halfway up

4 Replies
KH445
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Mine does something along those lines but with texting while using bubble notifications. If it's a long message it'll split it in half but won't give you the option to expand the message. You have to shut it and reopen it and then you get the option to expand the message. Not a serious deal breaker but what ur seeing would drive me nuts.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I wonder if I'm not seeing the issue because I've got these three set as 0.5 in Developer Options (see attached) ?Screenshot_20211016-073052_Settings-01_9885.jpg
0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Animation speeds only apply when the user is no longer touching the screen. You can turn them off and still have an animation if you pull the panel yourself

You also need to have your notifications cleared
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @MochaVex ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes