Did you mean: 

Original topic:

RCS on Samsung Messages

(Topic created: 08-28-2022 10:25 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
I think samsung should quit Google messages(GM) and focus on making samsung messages (SM) a better texting app. I love the implementation of chat where each contact with rcs has a colored dot. The UI and and UX constienty is better across the ecosystem for sm than GM. SM offeres samsung a chance to deliver a really unique expereince for galaxy users, such as intergrating ARemojis, samsung wallet, private share and many more fun things with thier foldables. It really affects the user experience when you have two choices forced down your throat and none of the chocies is a full package. Like I love that GM has reactions and can auto delte OTP, but i prefer samsung's catergory ui, share sheet , link sharing via messages, and the extra features to control my messaging experinces. Using GM just disconenets me from teh overal fluidity, consitenst and UX of OneUI when i go to attach something to my message, or take photo from the messages or head into the settings. Same goes for Samsung Email and Gmail. 
12 Replies
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Is there a way to delete Samsung Messages (app) off Samsung devices? If Google Message is the standard now, I would rather Samsung not have their own app installed.
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
No unless you do it on a pc but it's not worth the work
0 Likes
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Gotcha. Thanks