Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screen zoom

(Topic created: 11-17-2021 08:17 AM)
Kingu
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
S20 ultra! Screen zoom needs to fix no matter how many times you change the font size and screen zoom it goes back to original size. I hope it will not make me blind 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Imthatjeffguy
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Hmm I had to adjust the zoom on mine and the font size and now it's larger. It was pretty small to start. Interesting yours isn't staying after you change it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Kingu ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Kingu ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes