Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Themes

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 08:35 AM)
Ali13798
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
When a theme is applied sometimes the new colors do not take effect until the device is restarted. Also, the new colors do not sync across all fields, for example, the notification button for wifi, Bluetooth, etc. are all correctly colored but the brightness bar, and phone call button are from the old color theme I had applied. This feature could be still improved so it syncs across all fields and if no restart is needed that would be great. 
3 Replies
Options
Suggestions
I've noticed this as well. What I've found to work is to first apply the default theme, then change the wallpaper and the new color theme
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Ali13798 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
kateyes
Comet
Options
Suggestions
How do I get the options to not be white with the background.Screenshot_20211011-202352_Gallery_1118.jpg
0 Likes