Original topic:

These are most have

(Topic created: 08-21-2023 08:10 PM)
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
please add followings;

Adapt RCS to Samsung Messages app (a Most)
Let us pin up to 10 conversations. 

Add schedule emails to Email app

As because I'm an innovation type of guy, Samsung needs to innovate the OS to have animations that really make you feel in love of your phone. Not the biggest fan for animations but I am the biggest fan of new and good things. The current animations just don't make me happy navigating through my phone. They boring to be honest 

Another thing that to me is a most have is the ability to edit the Quick Panel using Good Lock - Quick Star to edit or replace buttons and or toggles. Be able to add widgets there will be nice. The reason why Android is superior to ios is been able to costumize it the way you like. 

You guys (Samsung) should just buy Nova Launcher and KWGT and adapt those settings to One UI Launcher. You guys have budget to make Samsung the best in the business OS speaking 
7 Replies
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree! The reason I've had Samsung phones is because of the way we are able to customize. All your suggestions I would also enjoy being added.
Options
Suggestions
What's wrong with nova launcher? Just curious.
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Nothing at all, I use Nova
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Nothing, that's why I'm suggesting for samsung to buy Nova and make it their own. I love Samsung but since day one I been using Nova for years.........
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
🙏🙏🥹🙏🙏
0 Likes
TecknoFreak
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Had to edit the main post to make more sense about Nova Launcher for costumizations sake
0 Likes