Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Widget setting

(Topic created: 11-14-2021 09:45 AM)
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Now, when you going to adjust the transparency of the widgets the background is the actual, thus is a GREAT implementation, I LOVE IT. 

My suggestion is which should be the same when you go to adjust quick panel for example and in all the settings that it entails to see the background.
Picture no1 background in widgets, so you can see exactly how it will look.
Picture no2 Quick panel, You cannot see exactly what you want because the background is not the current one, this causes confusion in the choice of colors.
Picture no3 my actual background 

0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
I'm confused, I think (easy for me)

You're showing Good Lock tools, right?

If yes, that's *not" Samsung Android 12 One UI 4 functionality.
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
In photo no1, it wasn't like that before, that version of how it looks is new. The 2nd picture is actual Quick panel, when you are going to create a new panel, dont show the real wallpaper...that's now in both cases....
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
summarized,, widgets shows the actual wallpaper and Quick panel don't show the actual wallpaper, my suggestion is that Quick panel it should the actual wallpaper for more accurate colors. And transparency when you choose them.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
Thanks !!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @SuperOvni ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes