Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Z FLIP 3 Cover Screen

(Topic created: 11-02-2021 04:54 PM)
DNWIN
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Please allow more options/functions/features for the larger cover screen on the Z flip 3. It was disappointing not seeing any updates to this in One UI 4.0. Some suggestions such as:
1) Third party launcher support
2) Open any app on the cover screen like on the moto razr fold
3) Show actual notification icons (there's plenty of room for it) like how it shows on the unfolded AOD or lockscreen.
4) Better weather widget showing 5 day forecast
5) Reply to messages either by typing a keyboard, selecting from quick replies, or voice like on smart watch.
6) Add any widget to cover screen like we can on the unfolded homescreen. if there are some widgets that are too large, then have a "notice" indicating so, but do not prevent other widgets from being added if they are the correct size.
Thank you!
8 Replies
MasonKang
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Agreedļ¼ļ¼ļ¼
0 Likes
bryyunn
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
ALSO ADD A FLASHLIGHT WIDGET ON THE COVER SCREEN
DevinO
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Would like to select any of the options that are available in the notification shade when the phone is open from the cover screen when closed regardless of the app (i.e. two factor authentication requests).
rstorms20
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I couldn't agree more!!
0 Likes
VictoriaHarrell
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Yes!!!!!
0 Likes
userzqKipNGkzz
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Also add AR emojis to cover screen
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

BrettTech
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I've been wanting them to add functionality for quick replies or keyboard functionality on the closed screen this is especially handy for when you're at work or something and just want to quick reply and not have to open the phone up
0 Likes