Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Z Fold 4

(Topic created: 11-02-2022 11:17 AM)
Tony030
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Question is it safe to put a screen protector on the inside screen because I work in the construction field and there is a lot of dust that I deal with
0 Likes
3 Replies
Options
Suggestions
I wouldn't just take it to Samsung to put on a new one. Also just get a mobile micro fiber cleaning hand towel or a mobile brush to clean out stuff. I keep one in my car at all times just incase.
0 Likes
Alkeek
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
The phone come from Samsung with screen protector already installed. But if you mean replacing the existing one, I did replaced my fold 2 and 3 without a problem. But I think when it comes to replacing the existing one while still under warranty better use Samsung services.
0 Likes
Jjsawyer82
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I purchased an additional screen protector set that came with a glass for the front a zag style soft protector for the center big full screen and a glass rear camera lens Protector I had them installed by assuring luckily because I just happened to live near them and I was not sure how to install it and they messed the center of a screen up installing it right at the top and the bottom of where the fold is in the center middle big screen there is these little tiny hinge A period pieces that pop-up also slightly when the phone is unfolded so when they've tried to get the bubbles out and smooth out the center protector they broke the display so luckily they immediately covered the replacement and Took responsibility due to the fact they stated that it was a manufacture flaw even though they inadvertently damaged it but the only doubt fall about it was there was no parts for them to install or replace the damage screen so it took 2 more weeks of waiting for them to try to get parts or replacement For my brand new device before they finally just cut me a check for the full amount and i was able to go on to samsung and just order a new phone which was very frustrating. Set morale the story as I would be really near if I was using any screen protector this center Display
0 Likes