Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Z flip 3 Samsung dex, camera zoom quality

(Topic created: 11-22-2021 11:08 AM)
Ace419
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Samsung dex should have been added to the galaxy z flip 3 with this Android 12 update. I have been using this phone solely for about 2 months now and I'm starting to realize it feels like I'm using my old note 5 in some ways like no Samsung dex. For being a flagship flip phone and the 3rd version of it, I kind of expected a little more power and usefulness than just being a cool flip phone especially since I got the 256gb version. It kind of feels like I'm using a Note 5 with a better android version. The camera is good on normal setting but, as soon as you zoom in it feels as if I have a single camera like my old Note 5. There's clearly 2 cameras on the back, but zoom features seem like there's only one. Isn't there a way to update the cameras to be clearer?
7 Replies
EXOEJ605
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I agree with you on a couple of things. 256 version should have dex I guess, cameras definitely need some updates to make them better. I think Samsung just thought since they released flip and fold. That only fold users would be using it to work and get the most of it. Flip were supposed to be for just the "cool" "hip" people who don't usually work using computers or stuff like that it's more of a fashion staple. I guess
SENSENuii
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
It may not be possible to bring dex over as android sees the cover screen as a 2nd connected display
Ace419
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I can understand that but if I can send my YouTube videos or other apps to my TV with smart view why can't I have dex as well
0 Likes
BRND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It's their software, they can figure it out
Macenstine
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
The Z flip does not have a telephoto zoom lens camera. Only a regular camera and a wide angle camera. This cannot be fixed with software.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Ace419 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion regarding dex. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Ace419
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Thanks for noticing me first of all. I just believe that could be an easy update to this phone. Not many ppl have adapted dex to anything yet which I think is a great concept for phones and it's also a cool addon. More people just need access to it.
0 Likes