Original topic:

pre-installed apps, fingerprint, Quick setting panel, Animations/ Gestures

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 01:23 PM)
Fwo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
1. Pre-installed apps
I think samsung should give the options to uninstall or remove pre-installed apps not just to free up memory but also to use no purpose for the individual. 
2. Fingerprint 
The fingerprint sensor should be updated for faster response and better animation; the ultra sonic fingerprint should live up to its name.
3. Quick setting panel
I was hoping that Samsung might adopt Android 12s. New material, use style, quick set.
Panel, but then with the release of their first AirDroid 12 beta. It looks like the Quick Settings panel hasn't even been touched. The quick setting panel should be one of the main attractions of having a samsung phone because it is the part of software that we interact with another. To me, it's dry. Please, samsung makes it more fun. Either you adopt Androids 12 new material use, or you add more to it to look more interesting to use.
4. Animations/ Gestures
it's one of the least satisfying in terms of fluidity. Compared to its buttery animations, samsung should implement groundbreaking animations/Gestures effects, and this might just put samsung back to the number 1 spot amongst the competitors. 
5. Icons
Please samsung we need better high quality icon packs in the theme store. The cartoonish and low quality icons should be thrown in the trash. Samsung, I know you are better than this, so please do something about it. I know we can get from the play store but as a company with big technological advancement I believe your consumer or customers should have a choice of a better quality especially when we pay so much to get these devices, flagship devices most especially. 
6. Bixby
O lord. I don't even know where to start. I have always and still disappointed Bixby; so far, nothing has really changed. Samsung you have two options, first it either you get rid of Bixby completely and collaborate with Google to enhance Google own to work seamlessly with Samsung products, or you really put in more work through software update to improve Bixby's communication, responsiveness, and visual effects through softwareupdate. Please, samsung put my thought into consideration, or you'd be surprised how many people will switch to the upcoming pixel , me inclusive. So far, I'm not very improved with samsung one 4.0 on Android 12.

5 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Yeah. I purchased an unlocked S21 ultra 512gb directly from Samsung. I'm not going to use Netflix or Swiftkey, alas, they're burned in!!!
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
They're not on my Ultra Unlocked šŸ‘
0 Likes
Anthony232
Star
Options
Suggestions
I have an unlocked a s21 plus and can't uninstall SwiftKey
0 Likes
Fwo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yes. Me too and I don't use it. Just there taking up unnecessary space
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Fwo ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes