Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet WORKING!

(Topic created: 08-08-2022 12:46 PM)
UIV
Explorer
Options
Tips
Hello everyone Samsung Wallet is still working in this Beta! 

Google Wallet does not work and gives you a notice like wallets/phone payments have in the past.

10 Replies
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Tips
If I not wrong, google pay don't work with any Beta.
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tips
Google pay is working correctly
Options
Tips
GPay won't work during the beta. I've uninstalled it for now and am using Samsung's offering. It's working fine. I've used it a couple times today
0 Likes
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tips
Every time I've used GPay during a beta, it doesn't work. Because the app doesn't recognize the version the phone is on, so for security reasons it blocks you from completing payments. I'm on the Galaxy Watch beta as well and I can't do GPay on there either.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Tips

Hello,

Thank you for your tip. If the payment system does not work, please note that some software are not yet certified by Google, and therefore secure services may not work. We apologize for the inconvenience and will post a notice once it becomes certified by Google. You may try again at that time. Thank you.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Tips
Is your Samsung pay still showing an update that can't be updated?
0 Likes
userBobD104
Explorer
Options
Tips
Confirming GPay not working as usual with any new OS Beta, Samsung Wallet working, Fitbit Pay working...
0 Likes
Options
Tips
That's weird, I'm on OneUI 5 beta and Gpay, Google Wallet and Samsung Wallet all work fine for me. Every one of them works and I have a card reader at my business and tested a payment for a penny and was able to pay using all of them. I wonder why it doesn't work for some of you?
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Tips
fascinating...last year, GPay was an absolute non-starter during Beta
0 Likes