Original topic:

55KS8000F screen flicker

(Topic created: 11-29-2021 08:05 PM)
userk0ct6aTkR3
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello webmaster and Samsung customer service team. Unfortunately my 55KS8000F UHD TV is now affected with the dreaded screen flicker issue. I have tried all sorts of suggestions listed in the related posts. Seems a recurrent problem with this particular TV model. Was a root cause and fix identified by Samsung? This is an expensive TV model and expect it to have a longer life, is there any remedy to this design/ quality flaw? Is it a mainboard deign issue or a component quality concern that can be fixed? 

Thanks.

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, I understand how this may be frustrating with your screen flickering, have you tried the troubleshooting steps in the link below? 

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/4k-8k-and-Other-TVs/KS8000-Screen-Flickering/td-p/1154341

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userk0ct6aTkR3
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi Dear Samsung website moderator / webmaster .

After trying all the recommended remedies for this particular concerns on this TV model none of them appear to work, the TV set is practically unusable - plicker is quite annoying. Is there any known hardware / software fix for this issue? As per the noted symptoms it appears to be either a design flaw within the video processor engine or peripheral hardware - this design does not use a T-board for panel driver but rather an integrated video processor / driver integrated circuit.

Thanks ! 

0 Likes