JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Over-the-air channels don't show in guide

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 10:17 AM)
groundhogday
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I have over-the-air channels as well as Samsung TV Plus channels, and I can scroll through both continuously, e.g. if I'm on 1000 and hit channel down I go to 41-8, which is the last over-the-air channel. However, in the guide I only see the 1000+ channels, none of the OTA channels. Is there a way to get them to show as well? (Model CU7000D 50".)

pic-guide.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
groundhogday
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I accidentally pressed in the channel button, but that's apparently what I needed to do: This other channel guide popped up, which has both over-the-air and Samsung channels, as well as the things you mentioned. Pretty strange and confusing to me that there's two different guides!

pic-guide2.jpg

View solution in context

2 Replies
Dan S
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Your guide looks different from mine. I have a filter button to choose between TV Plus, Favorites  or "All" (see picture below).  To get to that button on my tv I have to scroll all the way up to the very first channel and then I can click on it and change it. You can also try to get into the edit channels list (from the home button on my tv see below).

fav.jpg20231212_200651.jpg20231212_200727.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
groundhogday
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I accidentally pressed in the channel button, but that's apparently what I needed to do: This other channel guide popped up, which has both over-the-air and Samsung channels, as well as the things you mentioned. Pretty strange and confusing to me that there's two different guides!

pic-guide2.jpg