Original topic:

TV made loud popping sound then died

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 04:31 PM)
user4A8U6j11Ok
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

My circa 64 inch Samsung TV only about two years old just made a Loud popping sound and now no longer works. I have the TV on two different surge protectors and other devices plugged into these surged protectors we’re not damaged. Is it something that can be fixed or am I in for having to buy a new TV

0 Likes
2 Replies
SamsungStephanie
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Oh no, I am so sorry to hear that! Have you tried connecting the power cord of the television directly to a wall power outlet? If the television still does not power on/off when connected to a wall outlet the next recommendation is to have it serviced by a technician.  You can use this link Service to find a service center in your area or private message me PM Link with your full model and serial number to review service options. 

- Please Note: If you are having an issue replying with the private message link from the app, you can click on my name and select the "message" option as a method to contact me directly as well.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
TheGalaxy
Honored Contributor
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Replace power board
0 Likes