Original topic:

A54 Maps application no longer shows speed limit and driving speed after March 2024 update

(Topic created: 04-06-2024 12:11 PM)
bburk1964
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Previously it would show the speed limit. This changed colors if you were going over the speed limit to red. This no longer works. It only shows the speed you are driving. IF you shut off the driving speed, it will then show the speed limit, but not both.

Other apps seem sluggish as well.

I already cleared the app cache, this did help with Google search stalling for several seconds before taking speech input. That issue also started with this update.

Any ideas to fix this?

0 Likes
4 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Isn't the map app on A54 just the Google maps app? Perhaps there's nothing wrong with your phone, maybe Google changed it. I never noticed that feature at all, but then, I am not continually looking at the map.
0 Likes
bburk1964
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Yes, it is the Google maps app. You may be right. The change DID happen with the March Samsung update. Coincidence perhaps.

I've had MS for 40 years and one of the more frustrating symptoms is what doctors have labeled "cognitive fatigue" better known as memory problems or brain fog. I use navigation a LOT because of this.

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Well, Google may have added the change to the March update, or updated the app to coincide.

0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That's a Google issue. But I use it everydau and it'd still there
0 Likes