Original topic:

Galaxy Pro 5 Voicemail Notification

(Topic created: 04-17-2024 12:40 PM)
Reapers
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Why does this notification never go away? I can't clear it either, it says can't clear an active notification. 

No new voicemails, no saved voicemails. Watch has been factory reset, updated, and re-synced to my phone many times. Yet notification remains. 

I don't even wear it anymore. Waste of money, interface is sluggish and unusable most of the time. Also the battery life is horrible, maybe two days tops. 
3 Replies
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It doesn't clear unless ypu listen to it
0 Likes
Reapers
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Really, it's that simple huh... yet it still remains.
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It's an ongoing problem for some people.  I had it two years ago, then it finally went away.  I don't know whether it went away on its own, or a carrier update took care of it. I had a ticket in with my carrier, it was a known problem (particularly with T-Mobile).  Then one day I got a watch update and the persistent notification was gone.  Could have been coincidence, could have just got tired of being there.  I'm just glad it's gone, but I have been seeing people complaining about it recently (and liking/boosting my old post about it).

Try having your carrier re-provision your e-sim on your watch and/or deleting and recreating your voice mailbox.