Original topic:

Galaxy a54 scroll slow issue

(Topic created: 03-26-2024 01:46 AM)
D3lgui
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have a new samsung a54.

Scrolling is very slow. It is an issue of inertia when scrolling. Not about memory problems or hardware issue. Is just the inertia setted at this system when scrolling.

It happens with any application and i have already performed hard reset wich has not resolved the problem. 

I have my system updated with newest version.

I think it has happened with previous models and they have ended up solving it. I read a lot of posts talking about this issue and i dont know if samsung knows about this issue.

Im wondering whether to return the phone or wait for an update.

6 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I can't really help you with that problem.  I have no problem with scrolling on the A54. As a matter of fact, I think mine is super fast.  Perhaps something you are running in the background is causing the lag? Perhaps the site you are scrolling has stuff going on in the background. Have you adjusted screen sensitivity? Are you using a screen protector?  Is it happening in every app where you may have to scroll, or just some? How is the tactile response to opening apps?

0 Likes
D3lgui
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Its not about sensibility. It catches tapping and is not about this.

Is just about inertia.

0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
What are your window and animation scale set to in delvelopers options?
0 Likes
drizzydrake521
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same
0 Likes
Sethes
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Money does it samsung it well it was raining aground I guess it justa getting stuck the page
0 Likes
YaelG
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have terrible experience like this with Whatsapp.

I read somewhere that it is specific to A54. 
I am experiencing slow and stuttery scroll, slow reaction to tapping a chat name, then black screen and after a few seconds it enters the chat selected and freezes for a few seconds. Search is painfully slow and stuttery. it takes foreverrrrrr !!!!!
NOTHING I TRIED HELPED. I watched videos that try to solve this, and state it is known to happen specifically in A54s, but nothing solved the problems. 

0 Likes