Original topic:

How can I get my Samsung Galaxy A03s activated with Verizon network?

(Topic created: 03-16-2024 12:44 PM)
tboneh82bu
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I have a Samsung Galaxy A03. S and it's brand new and I want to activate it and won't let me activate it with the Verizon network. Does anybody have a code? Because it's a track bone but it's never been activated. Is there any way to go around that? It says not registered with a network and won't let me add AP.N

5 Replies
3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You have a phone locked to one carrier and you want to activate the phone with another carrier ? Unlocked phones can switch carriers and their sims.

Cheers

3fees
CHRLZRD
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I have the same phone I got it for Christmas 😅
But I am on Straight Talk Verizon (hate Verizon) I want to switch too but I don't know if my phone is locked
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
If you obtained the phone direct from straight talk, then it is most certainly locked. Does the straight talk logo come up when you boot the phone, or dies it say straight talk on the phone casing?. If it's locked, you have to have the carrier unlock it before you can switch.
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You have to get the unlock code from trackfone. You cannot activate another carrier's sim on a locked phone. Doesn't matter if it was ever activated or not.
kikeXII
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I need unlock my samsung galaxy A21
0 Likes