JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rotate to landscape mode is not working

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 02:54 PM)
userZdKumZH9eY
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Rotate to landscape mode is enabled on my A51.   It was working and now it is not.  Maybe, it stopped working after the phone I was updated to version 10 - I'm not sure.

I did try powering on and off. 

Does anyone have any settings I need to check as possibly something I enabled which is preventing the smart phone from going into landscape mode.

Thanks in advance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userZdKumZH9eY
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you so much for your reply.  I just found the solution.  It was due to "user error".  I had "locked" the screen and that seeme d to be preventing the view from chagning from portrait to landscape and vice versa.   

View solution in context

4 Replies
userZdKumZH9eY
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Oops, I meant I am on version 11 now. 

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Can you provide the baseband version running on your device? This can usually be found in the settings under About Device > Software Information. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Solution
userZdKumZH9eY
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thank you so much for your reply.  I just found the solution.  It was due to "user error".  I had "locked" the screen and that seeme d to be preventing the view from chagning from portrait to landscape and vice versa.   

knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Gotcha, glad to hear you were able to sort it out! Let me know if you have further concerns. ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.