A Series & Other Mobile
 Hello Samgsung users, I have the A12 need space. Can I zip compress apps. Or
Is there an app couple clicks boom got space? Thx. FT
4 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

If you need more space I would suggest getting a SD card to add storage to your device and move all non apps to the sd card.  I would also suggest wiping the cache partition since that will remove and clear out your storage 

How to clear cache through Recovery Mode:

1.  Power off your Galaxy A12 phone by holding down the power button for 10 seconds or until it shuts off completely.

2.  Press and hold down the volume up button and then press and hold down the power button at the same time until you see the Samsung logo appear on-screen.

3.  When you see “Recovery mode” appear at the top of the screen, release both buttons.

4.  Use the volume buttons to navigate through recovery menu options and highlight “Wipe Cache Partition.” Press power button to select this option .

5 .When wiping cache partition is complete ,reboot system now should be highlighted ;press power key to select it .

6 Phone will now reboot”

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
Supercriplives
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Yes Thank You will SDcard it. 😇:peace_symbol:
0 Likes
Supercriplives
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Ah ah how does 1 print this ? Or
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

what do you mean print this 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes