Original topic:

Samsung A15 Problems

(Topic created: 03-30-2024 06:28 PM)
Faith7777
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Hey,
So, I got my mom a Samsung A15 last week. She broke her S10+. Today, she was having trouble sending and receiving texts. When she tried to send a text, she got a message that said "waiting for connection".
Then, she couldn't make calls. They just wouldn't connect. And when I called her, it went straight to voicemail.
I bought her this phone because she usually only uses it for texting, calling, and taking pictures.
I have the S23 Ultra, but it's way too advanced for my mom. She's 86.
Has anyone else had these problems?
Also, does anyone have any of the other A models?
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
I would suggest contacting your carrier since it sounds like a signal issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Thanks, I think I'll do that now. It's just weird that she never had connectivity issues with the S10+.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The A15 might not be fully setup in there system

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Faith7777
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
That could be possible since I bought an unlocked version from Best Buy and put the SIM from the S10+. Maybe a new Sim might help also. Thank you for your thoughts!!
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Many times when you put a sim in a different phone, you have to re-register it with your carrier.  Sometimes the carrier sends a text asking if you moved the sim and want to re-register it to the current device.  It's a security measure.

0 Likes