Original topic:

Signed out of microsoft account

(Topic created: a month ago)
Members_VQHOm8i
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Microsoft account hacked. I'm locked out. The form submission says I didn't give enough information.  Won't let me in. I have everything on my phone backed up to this email. My back up email was hacked too! They changed the passwords. I received e mail confirmations, but by the time I went to secure my account it already signed me out. I. Called Microsoft and automated service says I have to recover my account online. I need help to recover my emails. 

0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
You would need to contact your email provider and then Microsoft since Samsung can't change your email password

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

It is very frustrating when you can't reach a human for something as important as this.  Try filling out the form again.  I would imagine they ask you for the information you need to prove it's you, perhaps you forgot the answers to some security questions--or where you lived when you were 5 and the telephone #? (as if anyone would remember that). Try calling MS again, but try to get past the automated system, and don't press any buttons for account recovery, just try to get any human at all.

I'm assuming that Microsoft/Outlook is your email provider? If not, you should try to recover both your main email and backup email accounts with the email provider.  Make sure you can still get into your Samsung and Google accounts and then change those passwords immediately--don't reuse any passwords and make them completely different from each other.  In Google, sign out any devices that you do not recognize as yours.  This would be the best you can do at this time.

0 Likes