Original topic:

Spam calls blocked by State?

(Topic created: a month ago)
13main22
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Is there a setting for me to only receive calls from within my State? I'm getting a ton of spam calls from outside my State and I am already on the do not call regristry. GALAXY A15 
5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Sorry to say the only option is to block private and spam calls in call settings

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Not that I'm aware of. Tap phone, tap on 3 dots, settings, block calls from unknown numbers.

Cheers
3Fees
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unfortunately I don't think you can. Scammers are now using your own area code. Now if I don't know the number they can leave a message and usually don't
13main22
Astronaut
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Unfortunately they continue calling using the same area code but calling in on a different number. I'm sure it's all automated. I'll try blocking private, unknown numbers and see if that stops them. I set up true caller although it's too expensive with many ads to keep.
3Fees
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Your carrier should have spam blocking as well. T-Mobile does and I have on. Check your account with your carrier, ask them if you don't see it.

Cheers
3Fees
0 Likes