JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey G9 49" regsitration failed

(Topic created: 04-27-2024 01:10 AM)
maxdev
Constellation
Options
Computers

I tried multiple times to register the product, but registration fails everytime saying it can't find the product, both serial number and model code aren't working

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with not being able to register you product, just want to make sure are you entering the full model and serial number? The full model should look like this "LS49CG954ENXZA" This may or may not be your model number. The serial number should have 15 characters and ending with a letter. If this does not help you can call in to our Samsung accounts team at 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with not being able to register you product, just want to make sure are you entering the full model and serial number? The full model should look like this "LS49CG954ENXZA" This may or may not be your model number. The serial number should have 15 characters and ending with a letter. If this does not help you can call in to our Samsung accounts team at 1-855-795-0509.