Original topic:

Samsung Notes only updates "old format" notes on new Galaxybook 360

(Topic created: 07-26-2021 04:39 PM)
patldennis
Asteroid
Options
Computers

SmartSelect_20210726-184739_Samsung Notes.jpgScreenshot 2021-07-26 184844.jpgIn addition notes I create on my book will sync to other Samsung devices with Notes but the converse is not true. I can only see PC written notes on Book

12 Replies
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Exactly same issue for a week now , now fix. I did everything reinstall, re login.
0 Likes
patldennis
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I have done everything and tech support is useless. still no fix
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Yes exactly, I've talked to tech support on Twitter and we did everything , they said I should post something here on Samsung Members forum I told they really did with no resolution. Screenshot_20210801-084422_Twitter.jpg
0 Likes
patldennis
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I wonder why that ultimately worked for you and not me?
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Ive tried different way of contacting them .. so the response that I got that they forward it to appropriate team to look at it. Will see how long it will take them to resolve this issue, otherwise I might have to look elsewhere like One Note
0 Likes
patldennis
Asteroid
Options
Computers
oh, I misunderstood. I thought you got resolution. my case finally got escalated to being assigned a number and a team and the promise of an email some time In the future. good luck
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
Please let me know if they will fix it for you .. I hope it's not individual problem but cloud fix.
0 Likes
PolyStoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers
I've just check as of today looks like my notes started syncing again
0 Likes
patldennis
Asteroid
Options
Computers
I'll give it a shot