Original topic:

Samsung galaxy book 2go and Roblox

(Topic created: 01-01-2024 05:52 AM)
Comptoc
Constellation
Options
Computers

Happy New Year to you all:sparkler::sparkler:

The Granddaughter had the above laptop for Christmas, and wants to play Roblox on it, but can't seem to be able to load it. We've followed various recommendations that came up on Google to no avail, does anyone have any suggestions??

Regards

Chris

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

I understand this may be some sort of compatibility issue. I would recommend completely uninstalling the program and then reinstalling it. If this does not help I would recommend reaching out to the Robolox support forum for more help. 

View solution in context

4 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with it not loading. Just want to confirm if are you having issues installing it, or is it installed and not loading up? I would also recommend reaching out to the Roblox support forum for further help. 

0 Likes
SUPERguy121313
Constellation
Options
Computers

hello. I am also having a similar issue with my laptop. The laptop itself has no issue with the installation of Roblox, but running the program is the is the problem. I have tried installing it through the Microsoft app store but that won't work either.  

0 Likes
Comptoc
Constellation
Options
Computers

Hi, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. It appears to load  correctly but as soon as you click on the icon it comes up with Roblox on a white screen but doesn't go any further?

Regards

Chris

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

I understand this may be some sort of compatibility issue. I would recommend completely uninstalling the program and then reinstalling it. If this does not help I would recommend reaching out to the Robolox support forum for more help.