JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Call & Text set up on Z Flip 5

(Topic created: 03-01-2024 01:57 PM)
user89IV5d3WQT
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I want to set up Call & Text feature between my Z Flip 5 and my S6 Tablet. The Cal & Text button is on my S6 but it doesn't show on my Z Flip 5 phone. Please help me connect my devices so I could start calling and texting from my S6 tablet. Thanks.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Who is your carrier and is your device purchased from Samsung directly or did you purchase from your carrier because I'm hearing that Call and text on other devices isn't available on At&t or Verizon carrier locked devices

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Who is your carrier and is your device purchased from Samsung directly or did you purchase from your carrier because I'm hearing that Call and text on other devices isn't available on At&t or Verizon carrier locked devices

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
user89IV5d3WQT
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I have Verizon.
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ok, yeah, it's removed by Verizon on there locked devices

user89IV5d3WQT
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Bummer. I wonder if it is set up that way so they could up-sell a network connected tablets? 🤔
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
That's my opinion if you could please like and mark the post as solved it helps out a lot and Thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member