Original topic:

Good Lock App Issue

(Topic created: 08-17-2023 02:54 PM)
MomsUglySon
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Using the MultiStar to install an app on my cover screen, the PHONE ICON has disappeared. Samsung tech support was unable to resolve the issue. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ah alright! So sorry for missing the finer details in your original post! I completely misunderstood. 😅 Given the steps you've already taken to get this resolved, this sounds like it might be a bug with the MultiStar app itself. You can submit this as Error report in the Members app's Support tab so that the Good Lock devs can investigate this, and maybe even offer a solution/issue an imminent update.

View solution in context

5 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Settings>Apps>One UI Home>Clear cache. If this doesn't work, kindly clear data as well. This will effectively reset your One UI Home launcher/home screens. If you haven't backed up with Home Up yet, please do so before clearing data.
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Wipe cache partition
MomsUglySon
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
More details. I was able to have the stock PHONE app added to my Flip5 cover screen. It disappeared. It is not longer showing in the GoodLock/MultiStar/I ♡ Galaxy Foldable/Launcher Widget available Apps.

I have deleted GoodLock and MultiStar, reinstalled. I have reset the phone to factory and restored from Smart Switch made last week (before this issue)
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ah alright! So sorry for missing the finer details in your original post! I completely misunderstood. 😅 Given the steps you've already taken to get this resolved, this sounds like it might be a bug with the MultiStar app itself. You can submit this as Error report in the Members app's Support tab so that the Good Lock devs can investigate this, and maybe even offer a solution/issue an imminent update.
userd758jEVjIO
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Same problem here, can't believe this big feature happenned right after the official launched.