Original topic:

Samsungs New Z Flip 5

(Topic created: 04-08-2024 08:44 AM)
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

galaxy-z-flip5-B5-B2B-Processor-In-page-D.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is the latest foldable smartphone from Samsung. It was announced today July 26, 2023, and is scheduled to be released in August 2023.

The Z Flip 5 has a number of improvements over its predecessor, the Galaxy Z Flip 3. These include a larger cover screen, a more durable hinge, and a faster processor. The cover screen is now 3.4 inches, up from 1.9 inches on the Z Flip 3. This makes it easier to see notifications and use widgets without having to open the phone. The hinge is also more durable, thanks to a new design that uses more metal. This should make the phone more resistant to wear and tear.

The Z Flip 5 is powered by the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor, which is the latest and greatest from Qualcomm. This should provide a significant performance boost over the Snapdragon 888 processor in the Z Flip 3. The Z Flip 5 also has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage.

Other features of the Z Flip 5 include a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, a 12MP rear camera, and a 10MP front camera. The phone also has a 3700mAh battery, which should provide decent battery life.

The Z Flip 5 is available in three colors: Exclusive colors only at Samsung.com Gray, Blue, Green, Yellow and the following colors are Available at Carriers - Graphite, Lavender, Cream, Mint. It is priced starting at $999.99 for the 256GB and 999.99 for the 512GB including a free storage Upgrade basic price was 1119.99.

Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is a significant improvement over its predecessor. It has a larger cover screen, a more durable hinge, a faster processor, and a more stylish design. If you're looking for a foldable smartphone that's both stylish and powerful, the Z Flip 5 is a great option.

Here are some pros and cons of the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5:

Pros:

• Larger cover screen
  • More durable hinge
  • Faster processor
  • Stylish design
  • Long battery life
  • IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 min)

Cons:

• Expensive
  • No expandable storage

Overall, the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 is a great foldable smartphone. It has a number of improvements over its predecessor, and it's a stylish and powerful device. However, it is expensive, and it doesn't have expandable storage.

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

107 Replies
b1azza
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I'm planning to purchase Z Flip 3 in 2024 as secondary mobile because within 45K INR budget only two option are left out, Razr 40 (2023 launched) or Flip 3 (2021 launched), The razr with cooler look and feels sturdy other side poor camera and worried about log term use because of motorola service and r&d. About Z flip 3 bit feeling of old mobile and poor battery and bright side good camera,processor and samsung has better service/ R&d also flagship mobile, based on this trusted choosing Z flip 3 over Razr 3 , what's your opinion on this ? will Z flip 3 worthy on 2024 or Razr 40 will be better choices ?

0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Would you opt for a Samsung galaxy flip 5 from carrier (the other 4 and 3 models are sold oiut), or get a refurbished Flip 4 from Amazon which is a less expensive. Or would you get a S23. I really cannot decide. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I would suggest waiting until July and the Flip 6 will be released you will have better trade in offers with the Carriers if you wait 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I will try to but my phone keeps shutting down. I'm using my iPhone se as back up just wanted to buy another backup phone. 😊 thank you for that information about the 6
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Sorry to hear that your having a issue with your current device if you can hold on a little longer the 6 will be the best choice 

0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Okay, that will give me time to save. I will try and wait. Thank you.
userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
do you know if the Samsung tablets allow Whatsapp with video? I use my A14 as a second wifi device using tmobile digits to text and talk. my iPad and Michael kors smart watch only allow voice notes so I wanted another phone but use it like a tablet, I guess . okay thanks in advance.
0 Likes
BCK420
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Personal opinion I would get the s23 ultra best phone ever put on the market or the 24 ultra has a flat screen & is not rounded anymore along the edges.
userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Think I'll get the s23FE any Samsung will be fine for me actually. Thanks for your help.
0 Likes
userra
Comet
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Well, now I have to get a not new phone from my carrier so I'll look into S models. I have an A14 now. I really wanted the flip only because it is purple and flips. If only they made more purple phone.