Original topic:

Find my earpiece & Make your app names easier to remember.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
JonnyTrulove
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is a two parter. Like the title says, for starters, how about if any of the over juiced over complicated apps associated with my overpriced earbuds could actually help me find one when it's missing. Just a simple, "When your earbud was taken out / died/ whatever/ we believe you were at approximately this location. 

And no, telling me it's somewhere on my general property doesn't help. You want "fine location" permission, then you should be able to give me a guess narrowed down to 15 ft, not 3 kilometers

Second, take a hint from the search engine phone makers and name your apps appropriateluy. I wanted to open my headset app. Searching for earpiece, Bluetooth, headset, buds, even galaxy wearable, all turn up nothing. Instead I have to remember my Bluetooth earpiece, earbuud, buds, that you call a galaxy wearable, can be found only by searching for the "wear" app. 

Also, I'm not wearing it anymore than I'm wearing my handset when I'm talking on it. No, I'm just using it. We wear socks. We use technology. I don't even wear my VR. I don't say so I was wearing my VR the other day, I say I was playing, using, developing, whatever. So maybe go with something like "Listen" bc at least that makes more sense. 
0 Likes
2 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

You can use the Samsung Find app and it will locate anything that is registered with your Samsung account plus it will give approximate location mine tells me within 100ft Id say and if you click search nearby it will point you in the direction to walk until you find it 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JonnyTrulove
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Only if your device still has power when you search. That's why id love a "last signal came from here sorta message in the finder. I dont believe I've ever tried to find one with a charge, because I only set one down when it dies. And then the app just says " find when back online" or something to that extent.
0 Likes