Original topic:

Galaxy Buds don't connect to PC App

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

After a recent issue with Bluetooth on my PC I had to re-install my Bluetooth Driver

Since then my Galaxy Buds Pro 2 don't show in the Galaxy Buds app on my Windows 11 PC

I have tried removing and re-adding them multiple times but with no luck.  

Has anyone had a similar issue before?

8 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello davidguillaume, Welcome to the Community. We understand how frustrating it to not be able to use the Buds with your computer.

Have you tried the troubleshooting here? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Are the Buds still able to connect with your phone?

0 Likes
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, 

Unfortunately this doesn't help.  

The buds work perfectly with my phone and another laptop, but on this PC they connect to Windows but NOT to the the Galaxy Buds App.  screenshot.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for the additional information. Have you tried completely uninstalling the Buds from the computer and then adding them back?

Are the Buds connected to any other Bluetooth devices when trying to connect to the laptop? If so, try disconnecting from the other device and then connecting to the computer.

In your image, it appears the mouse and keyboard are Bluetooth connected. Is this correct?

0 Likes
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried completely uninstalling the Buds from the computer and then adding them back?

- Yes

Are the Buds connected to any other Bluetooth devices when trying to connect to the laptop?

- No

In your image, it appears the mouse and keyboard are Bluetooth connected. Is this correct?

- Yes

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi @davidguillaume, Thank you for following up! We know it isn't convenient, but have you tried removing the keyboard and/or mouse from the laptop and then try to connect to the Buds before reconnecting to the other devices?

0 Likes
davidguillaume
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you mean Deleting or Disconnecting?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey @davidguillaume, We wanted to follow up to see if you were able to get the Buds connected to the laptop?

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would start with just disconnecting them. I am thinking there could be a limit of some sort restricting the number of Bluetooth devices that can be connected, or maybe the signal between the devices is interfering.

0 Likes