Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Live stops playing audio after few minutes

(Topic created: 10-21-2021 06:14 AM)
userthCN6vyhSQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Why does content stop playing on these earbuds after a few minutes and need to be restarted. I have a Galaxy S21 Ultra. 

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds
please explain further: do the buds disconnect after a few minutes? does your phone stop streaming after a few minutes?
0 Likes
userthCN6vyhSQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
It is not the earbuds that are disconnecting it is the phone. Like when I'm listening to music or even streaming from audiobooks oh, it works fine for about 2 minutes and then it just disconnects I either have to go back to the phone to restart it the application or the song well sometimes I have to just restart the phone and after two or three minutes it again the Bluetooth disconnects stops streaming
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
so the problem you're having has absolutely nothing to do with your buds, correct? have you tried to clear the cache on your phone? have you un-paired and re-paired the buds?
0 Likes
userthCN6vyhSQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I went into the actual Bluetooth program and cleared the cache and the storage and then hard reset the phone (completely off and on) and it took a little longer to stop streaming but it still did! And this was with as Bluetooth speaker NOT the earbuds!

It is a problem with the Bluetooth and they are many reports of this. This **bleep**.
0 Likes
clarabell
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Mine only stops if I eecwivw a phone call
0 Likes